A warning to the global boating community.Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com.

He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but when they arrived having travelled 10,000 km to me, one is siezed and both have 20,000+ hours on them and are shot. Completely worn out but repainted nicely and sold as fully remanufactured to me by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. This company and man, formally trading as delta marine llc, are engine scammers operating out of Georgia Atlanta on the east coast of the USA.

Their address is 271 Commercial Drive if you are wanting confirmation. He has lots of email addresses. FBI are investigating him and apparently he has ripped off hundreds of boaties around the world. I've got the FBI contact if anyone needs it.

But they are slow.

He is getting away with it because the cost of suiing him equals or exceeds what he rips you off. I'm a CPA based in New Zealand if you are wondering if I am legit. Please share this if you know boaties to warn people.

Thanks for reading. My email is mattg@gra.co.nz if you need the FBI contact. Picture of the motors below.

They look great but are junk.Literally siezed.

Had an Experience with Ocean Marine Engines?

Comments

Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more