Auckland, Auckland

A warning to the global boating community.Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com.

He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but when they arrived having travelled 10,000 km to me, one is siezed and both have 20,000+ hours on them and are shot. Completely worn out but repainted nicely and sold as fully remanufactured to me by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. This company and man, formally trading as delta marine llc, are engine scammers operating out of Georgia Atlanta on the east coast of the USA.

Their address is 271 Commercial Drive if you are wanting confirmation. He has lots of email addresses. FBI are investigating him and apparently he has ripped off hundreds of boaties around the world. I've got the FBI contact if anyone needs it.

But they are slow.

He is getting away with it because the cost of suiing him equals or exceeds what he rips you off. I'm a CPA based in New Zealand if you are wondering if I am legit. Please share this if you know boaties to warn people.

Thanks for reading. My email is mattg@gra.co.nz if you need the FBI contact. Picture of the motors below.

They look great but are junk.Literally siezed.

Had an Experience with Ocean Marine Engines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion