Ocean Marine Engines - Defrauded my company of $38k

I bought a CAT 3408C engine and paid $38k and never received anything. I sent someone to his shop and he refused to talk to my guy. Since 2014 I have not received anything. Tried calling his phone and it doesn't work. What should I do?

Below was the invoice

Ocean Marine Engines

271 Commercial Drive

WOODBINE, GA. 31569

PHONE: 912-882-5223 FAX: 912-882-5255

Date: March 11, 2014

Attention: Ryan Gran,

RE: Invoice M1114IBROE

1 each Reman Caterpillar 3408C Industrial Engines, Single Turbo, SAE#1 Flywheel, 12Vdc………………………………$38,000.00 ea.

Total …………………………......$38,000.00

Wire Instructions:

Bank Name & Address - BB&T, 800 Glynn Isles, Brunswick, Georgia 31525, USA

Bank ABA Routing Number: 061113415

Swift Code: BRBTUS 33

For Final Credit to - OME Sales, LLC, 271 Commercial Drive, Woodbine, Georgia 31569 USA

Account Number: {{redacted}}

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 29.

Ocean Marine Engines - Motors Review from Auckland, Auckland

A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com.

He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but when they arrived having travelled 10,000 km to me, one is siezed and both have 20,000+ hours on them and are shot. Completely worn out but repainted nicely and sold as fully remanufactured to me by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. This company and man, formally trading as delta marine llc, are engine scammers operating out of Georgia Atlanta on the east coast of the USA.

Their address is 271 Commercial Drive if you are wanting confirmation. He has lots of email addresses. FBI are investigating him and apparently he has ripped off hundreds of boaties around the world. I've got the FBI contact if anyone needs it.

But they are slow.

He is getting away with it because the cost of suiing him equals or exceeds what he rips you off. I'm a CPA based in New Zealand if you are wondering if I am legit. Please share this if you know boaties to warn people.

Thanks for reading. My email is mattg@gra.co.nz if you need the FBI contact. Picture of the motors below.

They look great but are junk. Literally siezed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2014.